The Signatür is a commercial level spring goose-neck mixer - the ultimate sink mixer for your kitchen. It boasts a highly flexible retractable pull-out nozzle to direct the water flow to where you need it - and dual-flow technology allowing a simple change from an aerated flow to a vegetable spray. The classic pencil handle and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixer make it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its large sturdy nozzle has an ergonomically designed trigger button to alternate from an efficient aerated centre flow to higher pressure shower spray for washing vegetables and dishes.Read more
Precision Engineering and Stunning Kitchen Mixer
Its high precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Pull Out Kitchen Mixers
- HEAVY DUTY - Constructed from sanitary grade 304 stainless steel that's hygienic and lead-free*
- MODERN STYLE - European design, with modern brushed finish
- FLEXIBLE and FUNCTIONAL - Sturdy spring goose-neck assists in directing the water flow to where you need it; the retractable pull-out hose provides complete flexibility at the sink while the dual flow technology allows a simple change from an aerated flow to a vegetable spray
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Uses superior ceramic cartridge technology for uniform temperature and water-flow transition, Swiss Neoperl aerator to save water and provide steady pressure, low-lead brass inlet hoses, and durable German Kottmann hose
- RELIABLE - Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and WELS standards and requirements
*Swedia stainless steel taps contain a weighted average lead content of not more than 0.25%, which is the standard lead content set by the Australian Building Codes Board for plumbing products intended for use in contact with drinking water.
Swedia tapware is one of the best value for money premium tapware available. Why buy a Franke Professional Reach Pull Out Tap for over $1000 when you can get the same quality from Swedia at a more reasonable price?
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T29007
- Height: 471mm
- Base to Nozzle: 197mm
- Depth: 264mm
- Hose Length: 400mm pull-out when installed
- Composition: Sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Spout: Spring goose neck with pull-out hose
- Nozzle: Neoperl aerator on flexible hose
- Internal Hose: Kottman anti-fray grey nylon pull-out hose
- Input Hoses: CW602N brass input hoses—less than 0.25% lead (standard ½ inch BSP)
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Operating Pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
Note: All Swedia taps feature Standard Australian 35mm Bench or Sink hole requirements.
Care and Maintenance
Stainless steel is sure reliable when it comes to durability and rust resistance but it requires careful maintenance to make the most out of it. Refer to SWEDIA's easy care guide to help keep your stainless steel kitchen mixer tap free of rust.
Click below for the instruction manual for this product.