The Klaas Stainless Steel mixer is a popular timeless design. Combined with a black PVD finish, it has become more attractive and more durable. Its full swivel goose-neck spout and simple pencil lever handle are a minimalist choice. So discreet you will not know its there, its pull out hose can be used to wash out the far corners of your sink and it will self-retract automatically. All the components are made from leading Solid sanitary grade stainless steel - The mixer has a superior 35mm ceramic mixer cartridge for reliable linear control over water temperature and flow, Swiss Neoperl® aerator for a perfect water stream, Tucai® input hoses, and a Kottmann® anti-fray nylon pull-out hose.Read more
A Timeless Kitchen Mixer with Unique Black PVD Finish
The Klass Kitchen Mixer exudes simplicity with its flawless minimalistic design. The perfect goose-neck design and classic pencil handle make this a timeless piece for any kitchen. The pull-out nozzle allows you to simply direct your water stream to where it is needed, then it slips neatly back into place. The elegant black PVD finish makes it a good choice for an instant kitchen interior upgrade. This is not just a highly practical kitchen tap - it is a piece of art.
Lead-free stainless steel PVD finish
PVD or physical vapor deposition coating technology makes a tapware item more robust and attractive. The process involves passing through a vacuum chamber where metals like titanium and zirconium evaporate and eventually stick on to the product until the desired coating is achieved. With PVD coating, a tapware product is expected to harden and increase its resistance to abrasions, scratches and corrosion, making it last for a longer time. Stainless steel is another known durable metal. Aside from being harder, it is also more sanitary than chromed brass taps as it does not contain lead, a very harmful chemical that could be mixed with tap water over time.
- Solid stainless steel construction with black PVD finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Swivelling goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Pull-out hose helps you direct water flow to the corners of your sink and makes cleaning kitchenware and food items so much easier
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
|Faucet Body:||Solid sanitary grade stainless steel|
|Mixer Lever Position:||Mounted left, right or side|
|Spout:||Goose neck with pull-out hose|
|Nozzle:||Neoperl® aerator on flexible hose|
|Cartridge:||35mm ceramic cartridge|
|Watermark Approved:||certified under AS/NZS 3718|
|Pressure:||Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa|
|Temperature:||Maximum water temperature of 65°C|
|WELS Rated:||4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400|
|WELS Registration Number:||1262|
|Bench/Sink Hole:||32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole|
|Internal Hose:||Kottman® anti-fray grey nylon pull-out hose|
|Input hoses:||Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)|
|Warranty:||15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts|
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Product Quality Guarantee.