The Klaas Stainless Steel mixer is a popular timeless design. Its full swivel goose-neck spout and simple pencil lever handle are a minimalist choice. Choose to include the optional pull-out retractable hose. So discrete you will not know its there, yet pull out the hose to wash out the far corners of your sink and it will self-retract automatically.
All the components are made from leading Solid sanitary grade stainless steel - The mixer has a superior 35mm ceramic mixer cartridge for a reliable linear control over water temperature and flow, Swiss Neoperl® aerator for a perfect water stream, Tucai® input hoses, and a Kottmann® anti-fray nylon pull-out hose (optional).Read more
Simplicity and reliability. The SWEDIA® Klaas kitchen sink mixer provides a modern centrepeice to your kitchen. Its rounded gooseneck profile enhances its curved edges making it a complementary addition to most home decors. A very popular choice for butler's pantries and outdoor kitchens too with its full swivel spout and full reliability.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Swivelling goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Optional retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink (this is an option you can select when adding to cart)
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
Precision and reliability
Its high precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
Stainless steel: the smart choice
Stainless steel is superior to chromed brass for kitchen tap-ware. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. It is regarded as highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware in restaurants is usually stainless steel. The benefits of selecting stainless steel for your kitchen tap mixer include:
- Stronger and more durable metal
- Sanitary grade metal that does not contain lead
- Solid steel - other metals are usually coated with chrome or paint which can peel or scratch
- Interior surfaces are smooth so particles cannot build up like with brass taps - so your water remains clean
|Faucet Body||Solid sanitary grade stainless steel|
|Mixer Lever Position||Mounted left, right or side|
|Spout||Goose neck with pull-out hose|
|Nozzle||Neoperl® aerator on flexible hose|
|Cartridge||35mm ceramic cartridge|
|Watermark Approved||Certified under AS/NZS 3718|
|WELS Rated||4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400|
|WELS Registration||T29043 - S1371-4S|
|Bench/Sink Hole||32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole|
|Internal hose||Kottman® anti-fray grey nylon pull-out hose|
|Input hoses||Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)|
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Product Quality Guarantee.