The Otto brings filtered drinking water and normal mains water together in a single innovative kitchen mixer tap. Not only will you get the health benefits of pure stainless steel surfaces inside your tap, but you can also connect an under-sink water purifier to provide perfectly clean drinking water! One lever operates drinking water from a dedicated discrete nozzle, and the other operates your hot/cold mains water supply. The timeless gooseneck design looks superb in any kitchen or butler's pantry.
The Otto kitchen sink mixer with filter is best paired with this under-sink water purifier, which can absorb and extract residual chlorine, unwanted organics, silica, and pathogenic bacteria. Get it with the Otto kitchen mixer today!
The Otto - ergonomically beautiful
The SWEDIA® Otto is a stainless steel three-way kitchen tap - filtered drinking water plus hot and cold mains water! Its simple design hides the innovative internals that provide you with world-class filtered drinking water. An adventurous mix of function and flair, the Otto not only looks elegant with its sleek gooseneck design but it functions efficiently and with style.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Full 360 degree swivel outlet to provide flexibility in the sink workspace
- Dual outlet nozzle to supply mains or filtered drinking water
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
|Faucet Body||Solid sanitary grade stainless steel|
|Mixer Lever Position||Mains: Right Side, Filtered: Left Side|
|Spout||360º swivel solid goose neck|
|Nozzle||Neoperl® aerator + dedicated filter outlet|
|Cartridge||35mm ceramic cartridge|
|Watermark Approved||Certified under AS/NZS 3718|
|WELS Rated||4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400|
|WELS Registration||T09636 - S1339-4S|
|Bench/Sink Hole||32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole|
|Internal hose||Dedicated internal hose for filtered water|
|Input hoses||Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)|
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Product Quality Guarantee.