The Puretec Z2-R Replacement Cartridge is made for the PureMix Z2 - Bathroom Inline Water Filter System. Simply twist your current cartridge off the filter head and twist on your replacement cartridge until firmly sealed. After installing cartridge, flush the filter for 5 minutes before use or until water runs clear.Read more
3-Stage Filtration Process for Ultimate Clean Water
- FUNCTIONAL - Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply, and fits any standard mixer tap
- COMPACT - Ideal for bathrooms, laundries, kitchenettes, or where undersink space is limited
- QUALITY - Utilises Z Plus Filtration Technology with an advanced 3-stage filtration process:
- Stage 1: Filtering out particles such as sediments, rust, sand, silt, or algae
- Stage 2: Eliminates chlorine, bad taste and odours
- Stage 3: Prevents growth of bacteria through its anti-scaling protection
- EASY INSTALLATION - Can be easily installed under your existing bathroom bench, either horizontally or vertically; no shelf cutouts required
- QUICK-CHANGE - Built with valve-in-head technology that allows you to change the cartridge without having to turn off the water supply
- Compatibility: PureMix Z2 - Bathroom Inline Water Filter System
- Filtration System: Z Plus Filtration Technology
- Flow Rate: 5 Lpm
- Min/Max Temperature: 0-38°C (protect from freezing)
- Min/Max Pressure: 200-520 kPa
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Capacity: 38,000 litres
This system requires regular replacement of the filter cartridge to maintain proper operation. Varying chlorine, sediment, or organic substance levels may affect replacement frequency.
Be sure to change the filter cartridge at least every 38,000 litres or every 6 - 12 months which ever occurs first; or whenever you detect a change in taste, odour, or decrease in flow.
Click on the icon below to download the PDF manual for this product.