With this Puretec Rain Water to Drinking water Hybrid G7 Filtration and Ultra Violet all in one unit you can now make the best use of your captured rain water. Instead of just using your rain water for bathroom and outdoor uses you can further reduce your impact on the environment by using it just like you would use standard town water! Featuring a revolutionary UV water treatment system that kills 99.9% of bacteria, the Puretec Rain Water to Drinking water Hybrid G7 Filtration unit will transform your kitchen drinking water.Read more
Turn Your Rain Tank Water into Pure, Safe, Delicious Drinking Water!
With this Puretec Rain Water to Drinking water Hybrid G7 Filtration and Ultra Violet all-in-one unit you can now make the best use of your captured rainwater. This means that instead of just using your rain water to water the garden or flush the toilets you can further reduce your impact on the environment by using it just like you would use standard town water. Featuring a revolutionary UV water treatment system that kills 99.9% of bacteria!
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria using an Eco-Friendly process!
Ultraviolet (UV) purification is an easy-to-maintain, clean, safe way of ensuring that your water is 99.9% free of bacteria. The Purification Process involves using Ultraviolet light to kill micro-organisms that could be present in your mains or rainwater. UV is both environmentally friendly and safe because is doesn't use any harsh chemicals, also being essentially trouble-free which makes is the ideal bacteria removing technology.
One purifying unit for the whole home
With this Puretec Hybrid G7 mains and rainwater to drinking water system you can do away with individual units throughout your home, this one unit will purify all your water to ensure your family's peace of mind.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction - The Durable Stainless Steel construction means you know it will last the test of time, outdoors in the weather.
- Standard Connections - The Standard 1" BSP connection allows for up to 110L Per Minute, therefore not compromising your water pressure.
- Easy Installation - A Simple connect using an authorised plumber and plug-in installation is all that is required.
- Replacement Alerts - There is a neatly concealed monitor panel that monitors UV lamp life, features a failure alarm and total running days of the UV unit.
- Anti-Tamper / Childproof lockable lid - The lockable lid will give you peace of mind.
- Easy Access for replacement cartridges and lamp - After removing the unit's cover, accessing the UV lamp and cartridges is easy making replacing them a breeze.
- Replacement parts and cartridges:
- 1st Stage Filtration: PL05MP2
- 2nd Stage Filtration: DP10MP2
- High output UV lamp, 46 W: RL6
- Flow rate: 130 Lpm
- Maximum temperature: 52°C *
- Maximum Pressure: 875 kPa
- Connection: 1” BSP [25mm]
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridges. 3-Year Platinum Protection applies to Puretec Systems when used in conjunction with a Puretec filter cartridge. Warranty excludes cartridges.
Click on the book to download the Specifications Sheet for this product.