The Puretec Sparq-RC Replacement Cartridge is made for the Puretec Sparq S4 Sparkling/Chilled/Ambient Water Filter - 1 Micron. Simply lift out the cartridge unit, twist off the old cartridge, and twist on your replacement cartridge. The multi-stage filtration system purifies water by reducing chlorine, pesticides, odours, rust, dirt sediments, algae, and chemicals and removes 99% of cysts.Read more
Multi-Stage Water Filter Cartridge
The Puretec Sparq S4 uses two cartridges for its Silver Plus carbon briquette technology. Each cartridge will last up to 12 months until it needs replacing - which is as simple as replacing a light bulb. The Sparq S4 purifies water by reducing levels of chemicals, algae, dirt sediment, rust, odours, pesticides, and chlorine, plus removes 99% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts, which are known to cause intestinal diseases. The Sparq S4 system itself includes a cooling system and a carbonation system to produce chilled sparkling clean water.
Replacement Cartridge for the Sparq-S4 Water Filtration System
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION - Purifies water using the latest Silver Plus carbon briquette technology
- QUALITY WATER - Reduces chlorine levels, pesticides, odours, rust, dirt sediment, algae and chemicals
- PREVENTS SICKNESS - Removes Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts, which can cause intestinal illnesses
- EASY REPLACEMENT - Quick-twist cartridge makes replacement a breeze, just like changing a light bulb
- LONG LIFE- Cartridges will need replacing once every 6 to 12 months
- Compatibility: Puretec Sparq S4 Sparkling/Chilled/Ambient Water Filter - 1 Micron
- Filtration System: Silver Plus carbon briquette technology
- Flow Rate: 20 Lpm
- Min/Max Temperature: 4 - 10°C
- Max Pressure: 500 kPa
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Capacity: 6,000 litres (per cartridge)
The Sparq S4 water filter system requires regular replacement of the filter cartridges to maintain proper operation. Varying chlorine, sediment, or organic substance levels may affect replacement frequency.
Be sure to change the filter cartridge at least every 12,000 litres (for the 2 cartridges) or every 6 - 12 months (whichever occurs first), or whenever you detect a change in taste, odour, or decrease in flow.
Click on the icon below to download the PDF manual for this product.