The Puretec Sparq-CO2 Disposable Gas Cylinder is made for the S4 - Sparkling / Chilled / Ambient Water Filter System - 1 Micron. CO2 gas is injected into the Sparq S4 filter system, giving you chilled soda or sparkling water. Replace every 9-12 months, depending on use. Save $200+ when you buy this twin pack of replacement CO2 cylinders.Read more
Sparq S4 Soda/Sparkling Filtered Water
The Puretec Sparq S4 uses one CO2 gas canister for its chilled sparkling water. It will last up to 12 months until it needs replacing. The Sparq S4 is equipped with the latest carbon briquette technology that purifies water and produces chilled sparkling clean water. Just push the soda power button (middle) and enjoy chilled sparkling filtered water right from the tap.
Replacement CO2 Canisters for the Sparq-S4 Water Filtration System
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION - Sparq-S4 purifies water using the latest Silver Plus carbon briquette technology (Filter system is sold separately), reducing chlorine levels, pesticides, odours, rust, dirt sediment, algae and chemicals
- EXTRA SAVINGS - Supplied in a twin pack to save you money (1 CO2 cylinder costs $247.95)
- COMPACT UNDER SINK - Designed to fit your kitchen benches, saving you precious space underneath the sink
- INSTANT SPARKLING WATER - CO2 gas is injected to the drinking filtered water system, giving you chilled, purified sparkling water straight from the tap
- EASY REPLACEMENT - Comprehensive instructions provided for easy gas replacement
- LONG LIFE - Canister will need replacing once every 9 to 12 months
- Compatibility: Puretec Sparq S4 - Sparkling / Chilled / Ambient Water Filter System - 1 Micron
- No. of Cylinders: 2
- Weight: 15 kg
- Capacity: 2.2 litres each cylinder
- Click here to see Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- Must be installed upright
The Sparq S4 water filter system, including the CO2 cylinder, requires to be installed upright (as depicted within this user guide). Please note that additional ventilation may be required within the cupboard/door to ensure there is adequate cross ventilation to mitigate cupboard temperature reaching 40°C or above. Inadequate ventilation can lead to malfunction and void warranty.
Be sure to change the CO2 canister at least every 9 - 12 months.
Click on the icon below to download the PDF manual for this product.