The Oskar is a traditional low-height kitchen or laundry tap with a top lever mixer. With the black PVD finish that's wear-resistant, it is longer lasting and even more attractive. The Oskar is popular for installations that require a low height, such as in front of a window and for outdoor kitchen areas. A full 360-degree swivel spout and a long reach is perfect for double bowl sink set-ups. The retractable pull-out spout allows you to easily clean out the furthest corners of your sink or focus the water where it needs to go — then it simply retracts back into place! The highest quality 304-grade stainless steel makes the Oskar suitable for outdoor installations. Enjoy a full 15-year warranty with this mixer tap.
The Oskar - Smooth and subtle
The Oskar kitchen sink mixer is a highly reliable and simple kitchen mixer. The low height makes it desirable for installations in front of windows and under overhead cupboards. It is a popular choice for butler's pantries and outdoor kitchens due to its functional full swivel rotation and pull-out hose, yet compact and low in height. Less is more with the Oskar.
- Solid stainless steel construction with Black PVD finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink
- 360-degree swivel spout to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
Solid 18/10 304 sanitary grade stainless steel
Black PVD Finish
|Mixer Lever Position||
Mixer lever can be positioned front, left or right
Low height with full 360° swivel
Swiss Neoperl® aerator for perfect water stream
35mm ceramic cartridge for precision temperature and flow control
Certified under AS/NZS 3718
Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
Maximum water temperature of 65°C
4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
|WELS Registration Number||
32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
Internal Pull-out Kottmann® antifray nylon hose – up to 400mm reach
Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
15 years warranty. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Product Quality Guarantee.