The Swedia® Kikki Chef Stainless Steel 60:40 Double Bowl Sink is a professional designer sink of the highest grade available. Its 1.5mm thick sanitary grade stainless steel (16 gauge) is great for durability, sound-proofness and temperature retention.
Durable - Heaviest grade sink available in the market - 1.5mm thick 304 stainless steel
Precision - Precision hand-fabricated perfect square shape and exquisite brushed finish, unlike cheaper pressed sinks
Practical - 10mm radius corners provide the square look, but are much easier to clean
Quiet - Thicker steel and underside baffle pads reduce sound
Includes - Strainer(s) with removable sieve, mounting clips, chopping board, colander, soap dispenser and knife block.
The Kikki Multifunctional Sink - a popular professional kitchen choice
The SWEDIA® Kikki professional grade kitchen sink is a practical choice for busy kitchens. Its double bowl construction makes it easier to use it in two different purposes at once. Unlike any other sinks, this premium grade stainless steel sink is also equipped with a knife block and a liquid soap dispenser that minimises time spent walking around the kitchen. The Kikki also comes with a free chopping board and stainless steel colander.
304 grade stainless steel composition to ensure supreme quality. The benefits of 304 grade stainless steel include the ability to resist rust, corrosion, heat damage and chemical damage.
1.5mm Thickened and stainless steel to guarantee durability and strength. The thickness of a sink will also improve noise reduction and temperature retention.
Hand fabricated by folding 1.5mm thick uniform stainless steel sheets and welding corners. This ensures a perfect square shape and uniform thickness - unlike machine pressed sinks where the metal is pressed, stretched and weakened.
Ensured Easy Cleaning due to smooth and rounded 10mm radius corners. Smooth, rounded edges mean that your sink can be cleaned in one swift wipe.
Large capacity bowls to enable dishes and baking trays of all sizes to soak.
Sound Proofing pads to minimise noise and increase temperature retention. The application of 2 sound proof pads on the underside of the sink mean that less noise will be heard when bowls and cuterly clunk around within your sink.
Anti-condensation coating. Minimises chance of condensation and build up of moisture on the underside of your sink that could otherwise lead to mould and moisture problems within you undersink cupboards.
Undermount or Topmount with brackets included. Allowing for chopping board and colander to be integrated into the bench top.
All included accessories. A modern, square strainer, integrated knife block, soap dispenser, chopping board and colander.
- Material: 1.5mm (16 gauge) 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed satin finish
- Edge-to-edge dimensions: 480mm x 820mm x 220mm (W X L x D)
- Bowl dimensions (2): 350mm x 450mm x 220mm and 350mm x 305mm x 220mm (W X L X D)
- Capacity: 35L and 23L
- Installation: Undermount or Topmount; with clips included
- Corners: Softly squared 10mm radius
- Bowls: Double 60:40
- Overflow: Not available
- Tap Holes: 1 included
- Strainer: Square strainers included
- Waste Fitting: 90mm square
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Included Accessories: Integrated knife block with drain attachment, Integrated soap dispenser with under-sink re-fillable canister, Wooden chopping board, Stainless Steel colander
Click on the "Undermount" instructions below to download
Click on the "Topmount" instructions below to download
Care and Warranty Information
Click on the icon below to download Care and Warranty Information about this product
- Clean the sink regularly with soapy warm water. Always rinse the sink after using cleaning products.
- Avoid solvents, alcohol, bleaching or acidic products, harsh chemicals and abrasives (cleaners and steel wool products) as they may irreparably damage the product surface.
- Wipe the surface of the sink with a gentle cloth to remove liquid residue.
SWEDIA offers a limited lifetime warranty on all its 1.5mm thick handmade sinks guaranteeing that they are free of defects in material and manufacture. SWEDIA will provide a replacement or repair at its discretion free of charge for any SWEDIA hand made 1.5mm sink presenting defects under normal domestic residential use. Associated accessories and strainers have a standard 12 month warranty. Normal wear and tear, damage, incorrect installation,misuse, or modification will not be covered under this warranty. Scratches, stains, chips, dents, damage and gloss reduction are consequences of use and not defects covered by this warranty. Check the summary of the full warranty terms and limitations and claim processes here