The SWEDIA Oskar mixer is a solid sanitary grade stainless steel mixer. Its functional and traditional minimalist design and highly reliable components make it a popular kitchen centre-piece. It has a low height and a top lever mixer that is popular for installations in front of windows and for outdoor kitchens. Comes with a 15 year warranty.Read more
A classic Kitchen Mixer made to impress
The SWEDIA Oskar Kitchen Mixer presents the best in kitchen sink simplicity and tradition. Even at a glance, this seemingly simple kitchen tap boasts obvious precision and attention to detail. Its functional design is one of the most popular modern kitchen tap designs and is one of Renovator Store's best-sellers. The projection spout design and classic pencil handle make this a timeless piece for any serious kitchen.
The uncompromising quality ceramic cartridge inside provides a cushioned feel on the mixer lever making it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its Neoperl® Swiss aerator and Tucai® Spanish supply hoses provide a perfect stream of water for your kitchen needs. This is not just a highly practical kitchen tap - it is made to impress.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- 360 degre swivel spout to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
- Height: 188mm
- Depth: 255mm
- Composition: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Finish
- Swivel: 360 deg swivel
- Components: Neoperl aerator + Tucai hoses
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T29044 - S1381-4S
- Warranty: 15 years warranty. 4 years on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts.
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Product Quality Guarantee.