Get the most out of your kitchen sink with these chopping board and colander add-ons. Effortlessly bring your chopped goods from the chopping board to the colander for washing. Perfectly fits all Dante and Dromma sink variants.Read more
SWEDIA® Dante / Dromma Colander and Chopping Board Set – your practical functional choice
The SWEDIA® Dante/ Dromma Colander and Chopping Board Set is a great addition to your kitchen needs. Aside from its versatile look, it is designed to make food preparation in a breeze.
Chop and wash your vegetables all in one place with the SWEDIA® colander and chopping board accessories for your Dante or Dromma kitchen sinks. Made from premium grade stainless steel, the colander can hold vegetables, fruits, and even pasta perfect for draining and rinsing, without any piece slipping out of it. Conveniently transfer the colander’s contents with its easy-grip handles. The chopping board is made from scratch and water resistant material – built to last long.
Made from premium grade materials to ensure durability
Save space by managing the sink as a preparation area
Small holes in the colander to avoid food slices to slip out
Designed to perfectly fit Swedia sinks to maintain stability
Easy-grip handles for comfortable transfer from one place to another
|Material||0.9mm thick 304 Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions of Inset||375mm (L) x 153mm (W) x 132mm (D)</|
|Dimensions of Frame||432mm (L) x 188mm (W) x 147mm (D)</|
Click on the book to download the care instructions manual (PDF) for this product.
- Regularly clean the board after use with hot soapy water or a lemon and salt scrub then let it dry completely.
- A weak bleach of hydrogen peroxide solution should be used to clean after preparing meat – however, never use undiluted chemicals or soak your board in chemicals and always rinse the board after such cleansing.
- Baking soda can be used to remove stubborn stains. Simply sprinkle over the stain and rub with a clean damp cloth
- You can treat odours from the board with a lemon. Simply cut a lemon in half and rub it across the entire surface. The natural ascorbic acid will react with and oxidise organic material
- Periodically oil the board so it keeps its appearance, protects against water absorption, and prevents the board from drying out.
- If you use the board regularly then it is recommended to oil it at least once a month, otherwise every 6 months.
- Ensure the board is clean and completely dry. Then apply mineral oil (liquid paraffin or white mineral oil) evenly over the wood. Let it soak in (preferably overnight) and the wipe with a paper towel to dry.
- Alcohols and vegetable oils are not recommended for rubbing into your board
- Simply ensure it is rinsed with soapy water and wiped with a clean cloth after each use
- As it is stainless steel avoid harsh detergents, solvents, alcohol, chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the product surface. Specialty stainless steel cleansers can be used.
SWEDIA offers a limited lifetime warranty on all its 1.5mm thick handmade sinks guaranteeing that they are free of defects in material and manufacture. SWEDIA will provide a replacement or repair at its discretion free of charge for any SWEDIA hand made 1.5mm sink presenting defects under normal domestic residential use. Associated accessories and strainers have a standard 12 month warranty. Normal wear and tear, damage, incorrect installation,misuse, or modification will not be covered under this warranty. Scratches, stains, chips, dents, damage and gloss reduction are consequences of use and not defects covered by this warranty. This is a summary of the full warranty terms and limitations and claim processes at swedia.com.au/product-quality-guarantee