The Puretec Hybrid-P1 is an all-in-one filtration system with pump provision, 3 stage filtration and finishing with UV sterilisation. This sleek, practical and high-quality system ensures you have pressurised safe and delicious rainwater. The patented HybridPlus system is designed to sit neatly against a wall, fence or tank, or can also be freestanding. It features a lockable cabinet with gull-wing style access doors for ease of access for maintenance and also incorporates adjustable feet to ensure a neat and tidy finished installation.Read more
Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for rainwater, the Puretec HybridPlus is a plug & play package with pump provision, filters & UV in one unit that is weatherproof, rodent-proof and tamper proof.
- Bacteria protection - Kills 99.9% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts with Radfire™ ultraviolet technology, natural process that’s completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
- Unique connection system so that water flow can be connected to the left or right-hand sides for fast, easy and neat installation.
- Patented cabinet with gull-wing style access doors looks great whilst providing easy access for maintenance, is corrosion resistant and lockable to prevent tampering.
- Neatly concealed ventilation to allow airflow and heat dissipation.
- Pump provision to allow for your own pump installation and compatible with a range of pumps.
- Suitable for other water supplies - depending on water quality (refer to Puretec Customer Care).
- Grundfos pump model: not included
- Rated power: N/A
- Pressure controller: PM2
- Mains to rains controller: not included
- Power Supply: 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz
- Maximum current consumption: N/A
- Water temperature range: 0-60°C (protect from freezing)
- Self-priming: 4m
- UV dosage @40mJ/cm2: 54 Lpm
- UV dosage @30mJ/cm2: 70 Lpm
- UV dosage @16mJ/cm2: 130 Lpm
- Pump flow rate: None
- Connection: 1” BSP [25mm]
- Warranty: 3 years (1 year parts & labour, plus 2 years parts only)
A water filter system/tap, like any product, has a limited lifespan and if not replaced, will eventually fail. Failure can happen early due to unforeseen circumstances. To avoid possible property damage, this product should be regularly examined for leakage and/or deterioration and replaced when necessary. We strongly recommend that a drain pan, plumbed to an appropriate drain or outfitted with a leak detector, be used in those applications where any leakage could cause property damage. We also strongly recommend that the water supply be turned off, upstream to the water filter system/tap, if no one is home for an extended period of time.
INSTALLATION SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY QUALIFIED TRADESPEOPLE. FAULTY OPERATION DUE TO UNQUALIFIED PERSONS WILL RESULT IN VOIDED WARRANTY COVERAGE.
3 years replacement parts. 1 year parts and labour.